Quest Teen Girl's Bible Study
- Date: Every Monday starting August 20, 2018 until October 8, 2018
- Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Coordinator: Younger Youth Leader
Quest Discipleship - Monday nights at 6:30 beginning Aug 20 – Oct 8
This discipleship study by Beth Moore is for YoYo girls and their mothers starting Monday night August 20th at 6:30 and running through October 8th.
There Is No Quest Without Questions. The crooked punctuation mark at the end of a sentence speaks of curiosity, interest, and perhaps doubt. A question is an invitation to vulnerability, to intimacy. The Bible does not shy away from such an invite. Over and over we see the people of God asking questions of their Creator. We also see the God of the universe asking questions of His creation.
The Quest is a challenge to accept the invitation. In this six-week excursion with Jesus, Beth Moore uses questions from Scripture to lead you into intimacy with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him. Let the crooked punctuation mark be the map that points you into a closer relationship with the Father.
- Learn to pray to promote intimacy with God.
- Explore questions and responses from the Bible.
- Track your quest by journaling along the way.
- Learn to read and respond to Scripture.
Please contact Traci Kube with any questions.